Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My friend is beautiful, but...?

I have a friend who's just absolutely stunning. She has this full, long dark brown hair with the most beautiful curls... with that tinge of red in the sunlight. Huge limpid dark eyes, and long lashes, full lips and the most beautiful white smile. Her skin tone is perfect and she has a beautiful tan in the summer. She has a great curvy body, a very optimistic personality, sense of humor, she is so smart, and absolutely positively TALENTED. It sounds stupid, but it seems as if she puts sexy into whatever she does... the thing is, no guys will tell her they like her. Of course, she doesn't believe everything I said about her, but I tell her all the time that she's a great person and shouldn't change and a lot of the guys look at her but are probably just too scared to talk to her. What should she do?!



My friend is beautiful, but...?

Sounds to me that you like her. Why don't you ask her out.



My friend is beautiful, but...?

you like her Report It



My friend is beautiful, but...?

She should wait till SHE meets a guy, when SHE likes one, she'll go talk to him and whatever. And that guy will feel awesome because she's so bautiful, and that she likes him!



My friend is beautiful, but...?

guys are intimidated by her.



My friend is beautiful, but...?

TELL HER TO ASK! You don't need to ask for her

No comments:

Post a Comment