Monday, November 16, 2009

What should i dress up as on Halloween?

I have green eyes, and long curly hair, i am mixed with mexican and white. My husband and i got invited to a halloween party,but I don't know what to dress up in because i am insecure about my weight, 200lbs, so i know that i can't dress sexy even if i want too i'm not ugly i'm just a little heavy, what would u do?what would u dress up in? if u looked like me?



What should i dress up as on Halloween?

GET OVER IT! #(1) YOUR WEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO AS HOW YOU WANT TO PORTRAY "SEXY" IF YOU FEEL INSECURE ABOUT THIS,IT WILL VIBE ACROSS THE PLANET.INSECURITY IS NOT AT ALL SEXY.TRY COMING TO GRIPS W/THIS ISSUE. BACK TO HALLOWEEN----YOU HAVE THE REST OF THE YEAR TO DO THE SEXY THING--ADULT HALLOWEEN-# 1---BE COMFORTABLE #2 NOBODY LOOKS AT THE TWITS LOOKING AT THEMSELVES #3 GIRLFRIEND ,IF YOUR NOT GOING FOR GROUP PRIZE- UNLESS YOU WANT SOME YOUNG DRUNKEN IDJITS THINKINC YOU ARE AT THE END OF AN ADULT FANTASY FUN TIME THE ONE THAT STRUTS SEXY---- THIS COMES ABOUT OMCE A YEAR (maybe a bir more around my parts) IF TOU WANT TO LOOK REALLY HALLOWEENIE SEXY,I SUGGEST YOU PULL OUT YOUR FAVORITE SLUTIEST ATTIRE,SCRAPE THEM OVER WARM COALS ---YET WATCH OUT ,THE SAME COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.. HEY,GO WITH YOUR OWN FLOW %26amp; HAVE A SPOOKY KIND OF NIGHT



What should i dress up as on Halloween?

I think you should dress up as a witch in Macbeth.. It'll be cool and not all witches are skinny...

No comments:

Post a Comment