Monday, November 16, 2009

Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

Do you think this guy sounds sexy... he has blonde hair, brown eyes, tall, thin, 7 earings and a tatoo of a black pantha on his shoulder? how does he sound please reply



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

He sounds liek a guy they are looking for around here for an armed robbery



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

personally i LOVE tattoos and piercings!!! so really its up to ur.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and what matters most is whether he has an amazing personality to go along with the looks!



who wants to be with a gorgeous jerk??



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

I'm a guy and if I were to have those features you mentioned, I don't think I'm sexy.



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

likeon of those ''bad boys''



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

I told my dad not to get on this.



Does this guy sound SEXY? pls answer?

he's one hell of a catch, he's more than sexy, go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment