Monday, November 16, 2009

I wish some gurl would date me ! R u The one 16 male md?

I just moved to maryland so gimme some time to adjust! Whut up ladies my name is Darius. I never had a girlfriend been kissed or kissed B-4 .B-4 i get into telling u about my self I don`t like *******, bios, none of dat freaky $hit. What kind of gurl I want?: A good looking, none cheating one. Has to stay frsh, just like ha boy. Got to look like somethin. And u gotta be a funny, Hot, cute, and sexy but have respect 4 yourself. About me: Im asian and black Thailand And American Light skinned Black natural spiky hair I gotta bold cut Pretty brown eyes Athletic Big Lips Hot Body 6"1 135 ibs. I love white girls aloot and hispanic girls alot Built Cute Butt So holla at ya boy if u down wit dis! I love 1. slow jams 2. R%26amp;B 3.Rap 4. pop 5.Rock



I wish some gurl would date me ! R u The one 16 male md?

MY dear friend youre on the wrong page here ..click on yahoo personals.



I wish some gurl would date me ! R u The one 16 male md?

how about me??

No comments:

Post a Comment