Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Manhood Questions - Penis Question Problems?

I'm 13 and a half year old male, can make sperm/ejaculate/semen/*** etc. hav pubuc hair...



1. At school, my penis inside was tingly sometimes.



What is this?



2. I was thinking of something sexy for a minute then...



I felt like i was actually ejaculating semen but around 20 minutes later i went to the toilet, there was no semen... What is this? I'm confused...



SERIOUSANSWERS ONLY!!



Manhood Questions - Penis Question Problems?

puberty.



Manhood Questions - Penis Question Problems?

From what I read, it seems like you were getting aroused. You didn't specify if you had an erection or not so maybe that's the feeling of getting a hard on in your case. It happens sometimes that when you become overly aroused, you ejaculate but since you said you didn't have any semen, you were probably excreting precum.



If you're not in any pain, then you shouldn't worry about it, in fact the rest of guys would probably be jealous if we could experience the feeling of a near orgasm without the little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment