Friday, November 13, 2009

Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

who here finds gray hairs (i mean on the head! silly) cute, sexy, or attractive?



personally, i like salt n pepper guys (a lot of hot celebs come to mind: Anderson Cooper, GEORGE CLOONEY!, etc). and personally i can't wait 'till i get some gray hairs of my own. i think it looks very good on a man, makes him look more sophisticated and well, mature, of course, but only when you can make it work for you. i mean, look at george clooney, full of gray hairs but still sexy as f***!



any guys/girls think salt n pepper guys sexy? (guys don't necessarily have to be OLD to have salt n' pepper hair. this one guy in my college is 22, is very good looking and has started to get gray hairs of his own)



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hmmm, i finally stopped dyeing my hair about 5 years ago.



have been gray/white haired since in my early 30's. I have heard only positive feedback, including people saying that i actually look younger.



I always thought it was sexy when i was younger, lucky for me i still think so!



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sexy as! I have a few grays around the sides but I saw an older bloke (oh yeah) fit %26amp; all with salt %26amp; pepper hair oh lordy, weak at the knees and all......



Edit: spiky gray hair works for me



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Whats your number! I got salt and pepper hair.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gray or graying can be great on some individuals and a total turnoff on others...it depends on the individual.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I find that very distinguished and extremely sexy!! :@)



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They look OK on some guys, but don't like them much, because I've had some since I was 23. You can't really notice them unless you look closely.



I'm now 42, and they haven't got any worse thank goodness. There's just one here and there, but I hate having them. I use hair gel %26amp; spray a lot, because it's enough to discise them.



I've tried dying my hair, but it always looks fowl. I just hope it doesn't get any worse when I get older.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm neither for or against gray hair.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Got my first grey hair at17 in highschool,....was salt n' pepper by 25.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

My partner is part Italian and he has amazing salt-n-pepper hair. The combination of his hair, swarthy skin tone, and blue blue eyes...? I love that man.



I started getting gray hair in my early 30's. My mom had gray in her teens. My grandfather had a head full of great looking white hair.



Gray hair?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hmm



I've had white hairs in my wiskers ever since they first showed up in my teens.



Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment