Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tattoo advice!?

i want to get a tattoo for the first time. I have some ideas but I'm not sure exactly what I want yet.



I want it to be sexy/pretty. Any opinions about what I should get/where I should put it?



(also advice about what NOT to do would be great)



I really don't want the tattoo to be clich茅, but also, I don't want to get a crappy looking/weird looking one just for the sake of being "different".



background info:



1) I'm 21



2) Slender build



3) white, female



4) long brown hair



5) I have no previous tattoos



thanks :)



Tattoo advice!?

No tattoos on the lower back, you will not be able to have an epidural for childbirth.



Nothing on your pelvic area or abd. as it will stretch with pregnancy and look hideous afterward.



I always thought that one near the ankle, or the back of the shoulder is nice. It might me cliche, but a flower of some kind is classy.



Make sure the tattoo parlor uses new needles for each customer and new ink pots per person as well. Also that they autoclave their equipment between uses. Hep C is commonly spread this way as well as Hep B and HIV



Have fun, I hear it's an addiction



Tattoo advice!?

Well get something that u wont regret in the future!! Think hard on it!! 鈾?sportnut



Tattoo advice!?

The only real 'don't' at your age is don't get it anywhere on your belly if there is any possibility whatsoever that you will have children. You could end up with the freakiest rose or bird or what have you in history!



These days dolphins are hot and can be made to look unique with different poses and in combination with other elements. for example, a little dolphin carrying a rose in his mouth . . . use your imagination. If I were you, I would go for the ankle! Very sexy but can still be kept out of the way for job interviews.



Tattoo advice!?

You want to get something that has meaning to you. Something that you find beautiful. Remember this is gonna be with you for the rest of your life. So think about the fact that just because it is in now don't mean it will be in 50 yrs from now.



Tattoo advice!?

Get something that you want not something that someone on answers told you would look good. Person up above me is right. It's very addicting. But I would rather be addicted to getting tattoos than drugs or alcohol.



Tattoo advice!?

This really has to be a personal decision. You have to think of something that really means something to you, that is 100% likely not going to change over time. That's why lots of guys back in the day got 'Mom' tattoos on their arms in a heart, because they will always love their mothers! But if you believe in your Zodiac symbol, that is one that I like. I have my name tattooed on my right ankle in cursive writting surrounded by a rose with the vine swirling around it. Again, that is something that is never going to change about me, and when I'm old and my kids throw me in a nursing home, I won't forget me name! I'll just forget where my tattoo is......... Start by thinking of what really means something to you.



Tattoo advice!?

I have ink and I made my selection based on MY interests. You say you don't want to be clich茅, so be really careful. Tattoos in and of themselves are quickly becoming clich茅. I find the center of the lower back to be very sexy/pretty on women. I also like ink on the upper arms of women - my wife has two, one is on the outside left bicep. You might get with a tat artist and discuss ideas. You will be amazed at how these people can put into a drawing what it is you are talking about. Finally, wherever you decide to get the tat, make sure they have an AUTOCLAVE. Ask them, they will be honest. If they tell you they do not have one, get out fast! Good Luck!



Sincerely,



MCPO West USN (Ret.)



Tattoo advice!?

Your biggest dilema what and where?make sure it's something you won't regret and put it somewhere you can hide it if you need to.i knew a girl that put a skull on her brast when she got married she had a hard time finding a dress that would hide it.really looks awful in her wedding pics.



Tattoo advice!?

Don't get any tribal tattoo...and also not anything that everyone has like Tinkerbell bullshit....so lame!



Maybe design your own tattoo?! Also, I think small tattoos are way sexier than the ones all over and totally obvious. Ohh and don't get one on your lower back. It has become a bit of a white trash trend....



And make sure it#s something you really really want. A high percentage of people regret their tattoos when they get older and getting it removed with laser is highly expensive.



Tattoo advice!?

you should get it where in the future it can be covered.just in case cuz you never know.



Tattoo advice!?

You could get a little rose on your ankle, it small and it wont matter that much if you dont like it in older years



Tattoo advice!?

Drawing your own tattoo is a good idea, because that way it will be one of a kind...



but don't get something just because it's "sexy" or "cute."



Make sure you're getting it because you want it to be with you for the rest of your life. They don't wash off.



Tattoo advice!?

check out my tattoo artist's myspace and website, he most of the tattoos that he does are different and not cliche and overdone.



http://www.myspace.com/jctattoos



http://www.jamesclementstattoos.com



Tattoo advice!?

Hi - Since this is your first tattoo I suggest something small and simple. I like your idea about drawing it yourself. You should visit a tattoo studio first before getting a tattoo anyway. While you're there you can look at their samples for inspiration. And, since you say you want to be able to enjoy it I recommend getting it on a part of your body you will be able to see (without having to look in a mirror!). How about your ankle or pelvic bone area? Or, upper chest? Inside your wrist is a possibility, too, although it will be exposed most of the time. Good luck. Hope this helps a bit!



Tattoo advice!?

If you can't figure this one out by your self, then you don't need a tattoo.



Tattoo advice!?

Go into the artist's studio and look at their portfolio.They may specialize in a certain type of style of tattoo.However,I would wait until you know without a doubt what you want, before you get the tattoo.



also,.......



I am sorry to argue about the epidural, but that is not exactly true..........



http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/lower-b...



http://www.ohiohealth.com/bodymayo.cfm?x...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_back_...



http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/f/epid...

No comments:

Post a Comment