Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Favorite/best hair products?

I've been using Pantene Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner with Aussie Insurance and I thought it was working pretty good but when I went to the hair salon, my hair stylist told me that my hair is very dry especially the ends. So I bought the Aveda brilliant line to moisturize and protect my hair. I really hope it works! I also bought the Sexy Healthy Hair soy wheat leave in conditioner, Paul Mitchell super skinny serum and Citre Shine color prism serum. Are any of these good?? What are your favorite hair products? I feel like I've been wasting a ton of money on hair products....



Favorite/best hair products?

Try some of that Garnier Fructis mousterizing shampoo and conditioner.



I also highly recomend herbal essance.. definately my favorite hair care products. They work wonders....



And i think you really HAVE been spending toomuch on hair care stuff......

No comments:

Post a Comment