Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need to feel.... oooh oooh ahhh more!!!!!!?

I need to feel.... oooh oooh ahhh more!!!!!!?



I need to feel sexy but yahoo wouldnt let me post it!



Am i ugly? please let me know!!?



i like this guy... i dont feel pretty enough how can i feel prettier... i am short and i have curly brown hair, and brown eyes, average sized boobs, and a nice butt, i want to lose a little weight but i am not fat.. please help!!



I need to feel.... oooh oooh ahhh more!!!!!!?

Have you gone to have a "make over" where someone who is trained shows you how to do your make up and maybe even hair? Years ago, I had this GLAMOUR SHOTS photo taken and I was shocked by how different I looked with someone else doing my hair and make-up. Try it, it should boost your self confidence but remember that personality is important, too, just as important if not more important than looks. Be cheerful, upbeat and energetic. Don't be needy or dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment