Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How can I improve my well-being after a destroying experience?

We were together for 6 months. In the beginning, I thought he could be the one. I looked forward to have a fruitful relationship with him. We had sex after 1 month of dating. He was usually aggressive trying to lay me and we did not even discuss the issues. He said I was too sexy he could not control himself. He was also referring sometimes to women being sexual objects. And I became more aggressive too as a result of the relationship with him. He was most of his free time with me, so that I never had to think he was cheating. At some time he went to criticize my hair-cut, my sweatshirt etc.



I had to take the after-pill 3 times in the 2nd month we were dating (I did not begin to take the regular pill because it was not good for my health the last time I took it).



It makes me angry everytime I think about it



How can I improve my well-being after a destroying experience?

You need to create distance between yourself and the experience. Easier said than done- but all you need is time to become the person you were before you met this ********. Also, make a clear list of the things that you noticed but ignored as you got to know him. We ladies often close our eyes when we see the negative because we never want to be realistic about our partners. Lastly, pray for peace inside of yourself...good luck!



How can I improve my well-being after a destroying experience?

Look for comforting places to be with people who support you on the inside. As an example:



http://www.dailyom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment