Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

i have tried the following products:



-bedhead superstar



-Studio Line amped up mousse, L'Oreal Paris,



-aussie hair spray' volumizing shampoo.



idk why!!! it just doesnt work with my hair...could it be a bad hair dryer? or....i just have annoying hair??



any products or suggestions to getting the "big sexy, volumized" hair look...let me know!



btw..does hair length have anything to do with it?



thanx in advance!



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

You need a root pump for sure! Try the Root Pump Plus from BigSexyHair which is in most salons. This will seriously keep your hair up all day! Also try their hairspray too, it's great! Make sure your not using a heavy shampoo and conditioner, try the Amplify from Matrix shampoo and conditioner. Great stuff!



Or you can always back comb your hair, but it's a pain.



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

try teasing your hair



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

volumizing leave in conditioners, sometimes they get my hair tooo big lol.



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

i dont know



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

try fat hair. you can get it at walgreens



or big sexy hair, but thats only sold at salons, itd be with bedhead stuff



when you put on your mousse, did you make sure it was down to the beginning roots?



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

Along with a volumizing shampoo, use a volumizing mousse, too. Dry your hair with your head upside down. Then flip it back. Layered hair , shoulder length works better with volumizers.



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

im going to get eh bedhead super star blow lotion!!



i use pantene sheer voulme hairspary outragous non- aeroal



and i use garneir XXL thicking mousse and im going to ge tthe ganreir XXL root booster



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

get your hair layered!



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

Hi x



Wel i have the same problem and i simply use my hairdryer. when i have finished blow drying my hair i put it on the lower power andplace underneath the top section/layer of hair and then just smooth it down. If you are out just simply bend over (in toilets etc) and shake your hair and flick back up again. f this doesnt work then just usea bit of hairspray.



These methods work with me



I hope i have helped x



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

use herbel essence body envy (orange bottle) and then blowdry your roots with your head upside-down.



HELP! how can i volumzie my hair?!?

Try getting an electric shock or something, that will volumize it for sure... (just kiddin', I wish the best for you and your hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment